Becoming a member of Remington FCU provides a whole host of great benefits for you and your family!
– Higher dividends on savings
– Lower interest on loans
– FREE convenience services
– Friendly personalized service you deserve
Remington FCU Membership Eligibility
To join Remington FCU, you need to be:
– An employee of any of our sponsor employer groups (see link at right)
– A family member of an existing member . (The definition of a family member is a spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent, and grandchild.)
– A family member of a potential member. (The definition of a potential member is anyone who works for one of the groups below but is not currently a member.)
– Any person (related or not) living within an existing member’s household.
– Any person (related or not) living within a potential member’s household.
In addition to our traditional member benefits, Remington FCU also offers a wide range of convenience services, including money orders, U.S. Savings Bonds, VISA® gift cards, and member-only insurance products.